Connecting to remote servers using SSH is very common in systemadministration and involves entering the command : sshuser@remotehostname and the corresponding password. It is possible to use public keys with SSH to allow the remote host to accept SSH connections from you without password authentication. This can beuseful for automatically scheduled tasks (CRON jobs) for… Read more »
Posts Categorized: rsync
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- It looks like you've disabled responsive...
Said rufik on Munin Bootstrap Template: Munstrap
- Hi Jonny, I have been trying to get wind...
Said Jason on Nagios Check for Windows Updates
- Great, that solved (at least part of) my...
Said Roderik on ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /
- Try follow this steps.
Said softboxkid on Skipfish on CentOS
- Oh man! You saved my life! I was looking...
Said Michal on DriveReady SeekComplete Error