Connecting to remote servers using SSH is very common in systemadministration and involves entering the command : sshuser@remotehostname and the corresponding password. It is possible to use public keys with SSH to allow the remote host to accept SSH connections from you without password authentication. This can beuseful for automatically scheduled tasks (CRON jobs) for… Read more »
Posts Categorized: rsync
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor