Download the latest version of the Arduino IDE as the version in the Ubuntu/Mint/Debian repositories is a little old: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software At the time of writing I am using version 1.8.5 Configure Arduino IDE First we need to import everything we need to operate the MKR Fox 1200 so first visit Tools > Board > Board… Read more »
Posts Categorized: arduino
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor