It took me a little digging to re-discover the name of this tool that allows remotely logging RDP users off from other servers so I thought I would write it down in case I need a reminder. The command to run is: tsadmin.msc Or it can be added directly from the MMC.
Posts Tagged: rdp
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor