Just recording a few of these steps for future reference. Pull the MySQL image from the hub: docker pull mysql/mysql-server:latest Run an instance: docker run -it -d -p 33060:3306 –name mysql-for-jonny -e MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=opensesame -d mysql/mysql-server:latest Run a shell on the instance: docker exec -it mysql-for-jonny /bin/bash Once inside the instance use the MySQL client: mysql… Read more »
Posts Categorized: docker
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Thank you!...
Said g.j.m. van 't klooster on LHT65 setup and UART Serial Connection
- can someone help me with my case of miss...
Said Sachin on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication