Android Tablet: Superpad 8

10 Responses to “Android Tablet: Superpad 8”

1. Andrei

BTW, how did you take screen snapshots on your device? VolumeDown+Power don’t work for me.

2. Doug

Can I get the Superpad to operate in “talking book” mode – like a Kindle. If so how? Can’t find a menu link to that operation

3. Ferrarirob

I have a Superpad viii and find it very useful, exceptfor one thing – I would like the screen sensitivity to be a little better or at least be able to be adjusted.

4. jonny

I’ve given the SuperPad to the kids now and got my hands on a Pipo S2 for £100 and it is fantastic. The capacitive screen is much more responsive than the superpad and with the 8 inch screen the battery lasts a lot longer.
    jonny

5. Ross Hoggard

Do I have down load micro silver light? Or can get audio somewhere else? And do downloas if you do?

6. Melody Jackson

My son bought the sp8 for me as a Valentine’s gift and I love it! Thanks for your article! I am just so pleased with this product!

7. lorraine

hi i have bought this for the grandkids to watch movies while away abroad (bedtime) i have lots of movies on a usb stick how can i watch these and do i need to download anything (pref free) to be able to do this i thought it would be just plug in and play but i cant seem to work it out any help would be great many thanks

8. Dainius

Hello,
    I need main screen for Flytouch 8 Superpad VIII. Do you know where I can get it? thank you

9. Edita

Hi, can you tell me how to use the camera when I click the camera – foto there writes: “Unfortunately, the camera stopped” why, what to do? Thanks

• (will not be published)

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">