I wired a CP2102 USB to TTL Serial Converter to the LHT65 UART connector – see images below: Then on the linux command line ran: dmesg | tail to check the device name that was added by the system. I then connected to that serial device using screen: sudo screen /dev/ttyUSB0 If you type you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: lht65
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- It looks like you've disabled responsive...
Said rufik on Munin Bootstrap Template: Munstrap
- Hi Jonny, I have been trying to get wind...
Said Jason on Nagios Check for Windows Updates
- Great, that solved (at least part of) my...
Said Roderik on ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /
- Try follow this steps.
Said softboxkid on Skipfish on CentOS
- Oh man! You saved my life! I was looking...
Said Michal on DriveReady SeekComplete Error