I needed to access the Hue file browser service and for my version of cloudera this was: cd /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.7.6-1.cdh5.7.6.p0.6/lib/hue Run the createuser command: ./build/env/bin/hue createsuperuser Username (leave blank to use ‘joebloggs’): Email address: email@example.com Password: Password (again): Superuser created successfully.
Posts Tagged: hue
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 13 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014