Converting Packer templates from json to HCL for Packer version 1.7.2. The easiest thing to do is try the automated conversion: For environment variables we need to set them with a PKR_VAR prefix e.g. Then that can be defined in the template.pkr.hcl file with: And then used in later sections like this: Then your validation… Read more »
Posts Tagged: hcl
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- It looks like you've disabled responsive...
Said rufik on Munin Bootstrap Template: Munstrap
- Hi Jonny, I have been trying to get wind...
Said Jason on Nagios Check for Windows Updates
- Great, that solved (at least part of) my...
Said Roderik on ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /
- Try follow this steps.
Said softboxkid on Skipfish on CentOS
- Oh man! You saved my life! I was looking...
Said Michal on DriveReady SeekComplete Error