Using the Hadoop command we can send fairly regular filesystem commands to navigate HDFS. On Cloudera I am sending commands to port 8020 of the active name node. If you don’t have the hadoop command available on your system you need to download hadoop, extract it and add the bin directory to your path. For… Read more »
Posts Tagged: hadoop
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Thank you!...
Said g.j.m. van 't klooster on LHT65 setup and UART Serial Connection
- can someone help me with my case of miss...
Said Sachin on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication