Coming at MongoDB from a RDMS perspective (and specifically MySQL), things feel a little strange. Just sharing a few paragraphs on how I got started. Installation Installing MongoDB was easy following their instructions and using the 10gen repo for CentOS. After installation the mongo client can be used to access the server without any authentication… Read more »
Posts Tagged: nosql
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Thank you very much for the expert direc...
Said Thushara on PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc