There have been some changes to the NetApp menu and it took me a few minutes to find the location to apply export policies to a volume. It is currently (version 9.1) found under the ‘Junction Paths’ menu tab for the SVM. The ‘Export Policies’ are defined under the specific SVM:
Posts Tagged: netapp
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Thank you!...
Said g.j.m. van 't klooster on LHT65 setup and UART Serial Connection
- can someone help me with my case of miss...
Said Sachin on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication