I wired a CP2102 USB to TTL Serial Converter to the LHT65 UART connector – see images below: Then on the linux command line ran: dmesg | tail to check the device name that was added by the system. I then connected to that serial device using screen: sudo screen /dev/ttyUSB0 If you type you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: lht65
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication
- Whilst I haven't tested on Linux yet I h...
Said Jeff Brixhamite on Fido U2F Security Key
- Thank you very much for the expert direc...
Said Thushara on PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples