To create a kerberos keytab file on Ubuntu and with the kerberos packages installed (e.g. sudo apt-get install krb5-user ) root@jmcc02:~# ktutil ktutil: addent -password -p myusername@DOMAIN.TLD.COM -k 1 -e RC4-HMAC Password for myusername@DOMAIN.TLD.COM: ktutil: wkt username.keytab ktutil: quit root@jmcc02:~# After completing those steps there should be a keyfile created in the current directory. That… Read more »
Posts Tagged: kerberos
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Thank you very much for the expert direc...
Said Thushara on PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc