I’ve been recommending the slide-down terminal Yakuake to people for some time now and I couldn’t live without it myself. Although I use Cinnamon as a desktop I much prefer Yakuake over Guake and can live with the extra RAM usage of the KDE libraries. When logging in I wanted to have tabs created for… Read more »
Posts Tagged: guake
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- You don't need to reboot if you changed ...
Said Michael on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Thank you so much. It was very helpful :...
Said bhuvi on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- A lot has probably changed in the 4 year...
Said jonny on Wii WBFS on Ubuntu
- check that the permissions for /usr/bin/...
Said Henry on You (root) are not allowed to access to
- Isn't the better idea to actually instal...
Said DaVince on Wii WBFS on Ubuntu