Using Red Hat / CentOS etc one method of resetting the root user password is to boot into single user mode. To do so, interrupt the booting process if necessary so that you see the Grub boot menu: Press the ‘e‘ keyboard button to edit the boot parameters. You will see a menu with the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: grub
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- useful links in 2017
Then you need to...
Said AlainGDL on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- QUERY_IMAGE and DIALOG_PICKFILE are avai...
Said AlainGDL on GDL: Beginner Code Examples
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor