Using Red Hat / CentOS etc one method of resetting the root user password is to boot into single user mode. To do so, interrupt the booting process if necessary so that you see the Grub boot menu: Press the ‘e‘ keyboard button to edit the boot parameters. You will see a menu with the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: grub
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Thank you so much. It was very helpful :...
Said bhuvi on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- A lot has probably changed in the 4 year...
Said jonny on Wii WBFS on Ubuntu
- check that the permissions for /usr/bin/...
Said Henry on You (root) are not allowed to access to
- Isn't the better idea to actually instal...
Said DaVince on Wii WBFS on Ubuntu
- this solution don't work......
Said Edward on Acer Aspire Reboots on Ubuntu Shutdown