On Linux Mint (Ubuntu) I had installed the Arduino IDE from the repository and that had installed version 1.0.5. Despite setting the permissions on the Arduino USB device, the ‘Serial Port’ option in the IDE menu was greyed out and would not allow for selecting the device – it thus defaulted to using COM1 –… Read more »
Posts Tagged: arduino
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor
- i'm trying it above but i got below erro...
Said Ravi on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor
- You don't need to reboot if you changed ...
Said Michael on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Thank you so much. It was very helpful :...
Said bhuvi on Installing GDL an IDL alternative