To Install Apt4RPM Choose your architecture/version from this directory:ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/and then navigate to the RPMS.suser-rbos directory. To install Apt for SUSE download the following packages:aptapt-libs Install with:rpm -Uvh *.rpm –nodeps Upddate the Sources List: /etc/apt/sources.listor use this one (substituting the suse version number e.g. 9.2 with 9.3.)http://madpenguin.org/images/articles/20050305/sources.list.tar.gz Next: apt-get update To install software by apt use:apt… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Uncategorized
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication
- Whilst I haven't tested on Linux yet I h...
Said Jeff Brixhamite on Fido U2F Security Key
- Thank you very much for the expert direc...
Said Thushara on PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory