Unix timestamps (the number of seconds since Jan 1st 1970) can be converted online at:http://www.unixtimestamp.comSome example dates:26 Feb 2006 19:37 114100066826 Feb 2007 19:37 117253662026 Feb 2008 19:37 120407262012 Aug 2007 12:00 1186934400I had cause to prune some old records from MySQL by unix timestamp, which I did with:USE `emaillog`;DELETE FROM `deliveries` WHERE timestamp<1186934400;19 million… Read more »
Posts Categorized: mysql
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 9 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- erig from Freenode #firewalld told me ...
Said Germano Massullo on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw
- Man! Thank you very much, it helped!)...
Said Olaf on proftpd Unable to open config file: /etc
- Ravi it looks like you are using Red Hat...
Said jonny on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor
- i'm trying it above but i got below erro...
Said Ravi on Named: libcrypto.so.10: no version infor
- You don't need to reboot if you changed ...
Said Michael on CentOS 7 as NAT Gateway for Private Netw