On a Dell server I needed to determine the physical hard drive location for a faulty disk. Within the operating system the disk was mounted as /dev/sdk so I ran: udevadm info –query=all –name=/dev/sdk And from the output I could correlate this with the information in the iDRAC: So in this example disk 10 on… Read more »
Posts Tagged: udev
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 9 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication
- Whilst I haven't tested on Linux yet I h...
Said Jeff Brixhamite on Fido U2F Security Key
- Thank you very much for the expert direc...
Said Thushara on PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory