I wanted to set up a local repository for DEB packages I create to be installed among a number of cluster nodes. After building the deb package I added it to my home folder as follows and created the Packages.gz file: apt-get install dpkg-dev mkdir -p /home/jonnymcc/ubuntu_repo cp slurm-14.03.3_14.03.3-1_armhf.deb /home/jonnymcc/ubuntu_repo cd /home/jonnymcc/ubuntu_repo dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null… Read more »
Posts Tagged: apt
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- It looks like you've disabled responsive...
Said rufik on Munin Bootstrap Template: Munstrap
- Hi Jonny, I have been trying to get wind...
Said Jason on Nagios Check for Windows Updates
- Great, that solved (at least part of) my...
Said Roderik on ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /
- Try follow this steps.
Said softboxkid on Skipfish on CentOS
- Oh man! You saved my life! I was looking...
Said Michal on DriveReady SeekComplete Error