Connecting to remote servers using SSH is very common in systemadministration and involves entering the command : sshuser@remotehostname and the corresponding password. It is possible to use public keys with SSH to allow the remote host to accept SSH connections from you without password authentication. This can beuseful for automatically scheduled tasks (CRON jobs) for… Read more »
Posts Categorized: rsync
- ProFTPd CentOS 6: PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_stack.so - 17 Comments since April 17th, 2012
- PHP LDAP Search Root of Active Directory - 11 Comments since May 27th, 2008
- Android Tablet: Superpad 8 - 10 Comments since August 17th, 2012
- Increasing CentOS LVM under VMWare - 10 Comments since August 1st, 2011
- Reset ntopng admin password - 10 Comments since December 12th, 2013
- Run Windows MMC as a different user - 9 Comments since February 18th, 2014
- Thank you!...
Said g.j.m. van 't klooster on LHT65 setup and UART Serial Connection
- can someone help me with my case of miss...
Said Sachin on Installing GDL an IDL alternative
- You've got a slash in front of zookeeper...
Said jonny on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- I am stuck at the step "cd zookeeper"
Said Gokul on Zookeeper install on CentOS 7
- My have mentioned the steps for LDAP aut...
Said rashid on Radius with LDAP Authentication